Ladies and gentlemen: "Cool & The Gang"!
The curtain is raised for LAUDA circulation chillers
Light up every scene: LAUDA circulation chillers always provide the right temperature for external applications, thereby safeguarding their reliable function, be they, for example, reactors, analysis equipment, distillation systems or rotation evaporators.
Air-cooled or water-cooled, with cooling capacities of 250 W to 265 kW and for temperatures ranging between -20 to +80 °C they are a match for any requirement: From simple and basic applications to demanding thermostating tasks in the laboratory or on the production floor and all the way to the cooling of industrial machinery.
Long lasting and extremely robust, they know how to impress their fans over and over and rarely need to take a break for maintenance. At the same time, they are very economical and help to save precious mains water each and every day. And best of all: They have such a compact design that they can fit on even the smallest stage. So who's it going to be to showcase their talent to you?
The intelligent, resource-saving solution for numerous basic applications in the lab
Specialist field: Cooling of rotation evaporators, return chillers and distillations in the lab
- Cooling output from 250 to 1200 W
- Working temperature range: -10 to 40 °C
- Extreme space-saving
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Microcool advantages at a glance:
- Optical fill level check
- Series RS232 interface, alarm contact, bypass
- Accessories: Manifold, shut-off valves
An expert in numerous tasks in the lab and on the production floor.
Specialist field: Temperature control of bio-reactors, precision tool machines and lab equipment.
- Cooling output from 600 to 10,000 W
- Working temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Particularly versatile thanks to high-precision control, flexible interface concept, active heating and variable pumping capacities
- Low space requirements
- Color TFT screen with temperature sequence display
Variocool advantages at a glance:
- Control accuracy up to 0.05 °C
- Process reliability thanks to level monitoring
- Optimizable thanks to options for specific applications (pumps, heating, sound absorption)
- Series USB interface, pressure display, bypass
- Accessories: Flow controller, manifold, shut-off valves, interface modules
For tasks which require maximum power.
Specialist field: Cooling of machines in industrial processes (e.g. digital printing, laser cutting and sorting, spot-welding, injection molding)
- Cooling output from 2 to 265 kW
- Working temperature range: -5 to 25 °C
- For extreme usage in the outdoors too
- Customer-specific adjustments possible
The one-man show "LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers for industrial applications"
|Technical features||MC 250 (air-cooled)||MC 600 (air-cooled)||MC 1200 (air-cooled)||MC 1200 W (water-cooled)|
|Working temperature range (°C)||-10…40||-10…40||-10…40||-10…40|
|Temperature stability (±K)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Cooling output (at 20 °C) (kW)||0.25||0.60||1.20||1.20|
|Pressure max. (bar)||0.35||1.30||1.30||1.30|
|Pump flow max. (L/min)||16||35||35||35|
|Technical features||VC 600||VC 1200||VC 2000||VC 3000||VC 5000||VC 7000||VC 10000|
|Working temperature range (°C)||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*|
|Temperature stability (±K)||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05|
|Cooling output (at 20 °C) (kW)||0.60||1.20||2.0||3.0||5.0||7.0||10.0|
|Pressure max. (bar)||0.9||0.9||0.9||3.2||3.2||3.2||3.2|
|Pump flow max. (L/min)||28||28||28||37||37||37||37|
*with optional heater.
|Technical features||VC 1200 W||VC 2000 W||VC 3000 W||VC 5000 W||VC 7000 W||VC 10000 W|
|Working temperature range (°C)||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*||-20…40 (80)*|
|Temperature stability (±K)||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.1||0.1|
|Cooling output (at 20 °C) (kW)||1.20||2.0||3.0||5.0||7.0||10.0|
|Pressure max. (bar)||0.9||0.9||3.2||3.2||3.2||3.2|
|Pump flow max. (L/min)||28||28||37||37||37||37|
*with optional heater.
Simply fill in the contact form and you will shortly receive the
requested information on the LAUDA circulation chillers.